Home / Services / Wear Resistant Materials
Wear Resistant Materials
Rubber & Ceramic Lining
Hort Enterprises rubber and ceramic lining facility provides the best in materials and superior workmanship culminating in a ‘World Class Lining Service’. No matter what size the job, Hort provides an excellent service that sets the benchmark for others to follow.
Reducing downtimes and increasing efficiencies are the keys to higher profits. Using quality rubber products in sheet or fabricated forms can significantly contribute to achieving these goals.
Advantages of Rubber Lining
- Extremely effective abrasion resistant material
- Highly resilient and low hardness
- Able to absorb and repulse impact
- Resistant to corrosion and chemical attack
- Reduces wear and maintenance costs
- Reduces noise and vibration
Hort Enterprises has extensive experience in the design, fabrication and installation of all rubber linings.
Advantages of Ceramic Lining
- For more severe applications where rubber may be unsuitable high-grade alumina tiles made from exceptionally pure, uniformly controlled alpha aluminium oxide engineered to be one of the best wear materials available for fine particle abrasion.
- Offers excellent mechanical properties, superior wear resistance and desirable corrosion performance.
- Pre-engineered and advanced processing techniques have enabled the manufacture of alumina in a variety of geometric shapes from simple to complex.
- Combined with the appropriate attachment method, alumina can overcome temperature limitations, impact and abrasion problems in many different environments
Abrasive Blast & Protective Coating
Hort Enterprises is one of the market leaders in the Abrasive Blasting and Protective Coatings Industry. Hort boasts superior surface finishes with the knowledge, the skills and the equipment to get the job done right the first time.
The team of fully trained professional tradesmen have the experience and technical knowledge to satisfy all abrasive blasting requirements. Working to the Australian Standard (AS1627.0‐1997 Metal finishing ‐ Preparation and pre‐treatment of surfaces) and with one of the biggest blast tanks (15m x 4.5m x 4.5m) in the Central West, Hort can clean to Rust Grade D and blast Class SA‐3.
Given the diversity and range of protective coatings on the Australian market today, it is no wonder more companies are turning to Hort as the preferred supplier of industrial protective coatings. The business invested a major capital outlay when the state of‐the‐art spray paint booth was commissioned at the Clergate Road factory.
Hort Enterprises has a complete mobile abrasive blasting and spray painting service that saves our customers both time and money by:
- Eliminating costly freight costs
- Eliminate the need to dismantle componentry to enable it to be freighted
- Decreases the downtime of your equipment
©2015 Hort Enterprises. All Right Reserved.